Ask your question
Don't miss the show in the Crocoseum, every day at 12noon. Allow yourself a full day, as there is plenty to see and do! Make sure you use your BONUS discount coupons to save you money on merchandise and photos once inside!
- Visit Australia's most famous zoo
- Steve Irwin's iconic legacy
- Includes bonus discount coupons
- Book online and skip the queue!
- Daily shows & presentations
- Great day out for the whole family
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets here AND skip the queue! Queensland's Australia Zoo, made famous by the late, great Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, is often referred to as Australia's best zoo.
Enjoy ripper savings during your visit to Australia Zoo with BONUS DISCOUNT COUPONS which you receive with your ticket. Discounts include; Buy 2 Australia Zoo Hats and receive a third hat for FREE - save from $21.95; Buy any full price studio photo and receive the next photo for half price - save from $12.50; Buy one '6x8' Roving Wildlife Photo and receive another for FREE - save $14.95; 15% off your purchase at the Australiana Gift Shop.
Australia Zoo is one of the most highly-regarded wildlife facilities in all of Australia, featuring a huge range of animals, shows and many exhibits that each highlight a different aspect of the animal kingdom, such as the Crocoseum where you'll be able to see crocodiles jumping to be fed, the open-range Africa exhibit, the Tiger Temple and much more - so don't hesitate and buy your Australia Zoo tickets here - CRIKEY!
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- General Admission
- Daily shows and presentations
- Receive priority entry PLUS receive ripper savings with BONUS discount coupons to use during your visit to Australia Zoo
- Buy 2 Australia Zoo Hats and receive a third hat for FREE - Save from $21.95
- Buy any full price studio photo and receive the next photo for half price - Save from $12.50
- Buy one '6x8 Roving Wildlife Photo' and receive another for FREE - Save from $14.95
- Receive 15% off your purchase at the Australiana Gift Shop!
- The Crocoseum - Check out our resident Masters of Ceremonies doing their thing during the wildlife shows, as well as a whole host of crazy and hilarious characters!
- Tiger Temple - Home to our majestic Sumatrans and Bengal tigers, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up-close with these magnificent big cats
- Africa - Crikey! It's as wild as life gets at Australia Zoo's new open range exhibit - Africa! Stage one is now open an you can see the only multi-species African exhibit in Queensland
- Get up close and personal to our amazing animals and experience all the wildlife action at our daily shows. See our cheeky otters and live the WILD life in the Crocoseum. You can watch gorgeous tigers play and so much more!
Daily Show Schedule
- Kids Story Time - 10am
- Morning Otters LIVE - 10.30am
- Tortoise LIVE - 10am
- Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors - 12pm
- Koalas LIVE - 1pm
- Otters LIVE - 1.30pm
- Afternoon Crocs LIVE! - 2.30pm
- Birds of Prey LIVE - 3pm
- Afternoon Otters LIVE - 3.30pm
- Australia Zoo is located on Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, Sunshine Coast, approximately a one hour drive north of Brisbane
Getting to Australia Zoo
- Travel on the Bruce Highway, take the Steve Irwin Way exit and follow the signs
- Catch the train from Central Station, Brisbane to Beerwah. Local bus transfers can be caught from the Beerwah train station to Australia Zoo.
- Daily day tour and coach transfers operate from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Go to the Day Tours category
Australia Zoo Coach pickup service from the Sunshine Coast
- Australia Zoo has partnered with Greyhound Australia for pick up and drop off coach services around the Sunshine Coast. Greyhound operate daily services between Noosa, Coolum, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands, Mooloolaba and Australia Zoo in Beerwah
Australia Zoo Park Map
- To view a map of Australia Zoo click here
- Open daily from 9am to 5pm. Closed Christmas Day (25th December) and open from 1.30pm to 5.30pm ANZAC Day (25th April)
What to Bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain Poncho
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
What NOT to Bring
- Domestic Animals
- Your own animal food. Please feed our wildlife the correct food and do not bring your own food. Animal food is available from the Kids Zoo and Kids Shop
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day