Ask your question
Write your review here
- Lowest ticket prices on the Internet
- Visit Australia's most famous zoo
- Daily crocodile shows, Tiger Temple, Elephantasia & more
- Steve Irwin's iconic legacy
- Includes bonus discount coupons
- Book online and skip the queue!
LOWEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET - Buy your Australia Zoo tickets here AND skip the queue! Queensland's Australia Zoo, made famous by the late, great Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, is often referred to as Australia's best zoo.
Enjoy ripper savings during your visit to Australia Zoo with BONUS DISCOUNT COUPONS which you receive with your ticket. Discounts include; Buy 1 Australia Zoo Cap and get 1 FREE - save from $21.95; Buy 1 Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Tour and get 1 FREE - save up to $20; Buy 1 6x8 Roving Wildlife Photo and get 1 FREE - save $14.95.
Australia Zoo is one of the most highly-regarded wildlife facilities in all of Australia, featuring a huge range of animals, shows and many exhibits that each highlight a different aspect of the animal kingdom, such as the Crocoseum where you'll be able to see crocodiles jumping to be fed, the open-range Africa exhibit, Elephantasia with its friendly-giant elephants, the Tiger Temple and much more - so don't hesitate and buy your Australia Zoo tickets here - CRIKEY!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|One Day Admission|
|Child (3-14yrs)||AUD $35.00|
|Pensioner/Student (ID required)||AUD $47.00|
|Family Pass 4 (2Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $172.00|
|Family Pass 5 (2Ad & 3Ch)||AUD $189.00|
|2 Day Wild Pass (2nd day must be used within 14 days)|
|Child (3-14yrs)||AUD $51.00|
|Pensioner/Student (ID required)||AUD $69.00|
|Family Pass 4 (2Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $258.00|
|Family Pass 5 (2Ad & 3Ch)||AUD $283.50|
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets here and receive express entry PLUS receive ripper savings with BONUS discount coupons to use during your visit to Australia Zoo.
- Buy 1 Australia Zoo Cap and get 1 FREE - Save from $21.95
- Buy 1 Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Tour and get 1 FREE - Save up to $20
- Buy 1 '6x8' Roving Wildlife Photo and get 1 FREE - Save $14.95
- Buy 1 2013 Calendar and get 1 FREE - Save $9.95
- Buy 1 Tiger Bag and get 1 FREE - Save $4.95
- Buy 1 Roo Food and get 1 FREE - Save $2.00
Australia Zoo general admission which includes the animal exhibits and presentations throughout the day. Exhibits include The Crocoseum, Tiger Temple, Elephantasia and Africa.
Exclusive guided tours, photos with animals, food and beverages.
- The Crocoseum - Check out our resident Masters of Ceremonies doing their thing during the wildlife shows, as well as a whole host of crazy and hilarious characters!
- Tiger Temple - Home to our majestic Sumatrans and Bengal tigers, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up-close with these magnificent big cats.
- Elephantasia - hand feed Siam, Sabu and Bimbo at our daily elephant feedings at 10.30am & 3.00pm.
- Africa - Crikey! It's as wild as life gets at Australia Zoo's new open range exhibit - Africa! Stage one is now open an you can see the only multi-species African exhibit in Queensland.
Get up close and personal to our amazing animals and experience all the wildlife action at our daily shows. See our cheeky otters and live the WILD life in the Crocoseum. You can also feed the elephants, watch our gorgeous tigers play and so much more! Check out our daily show schedule below:
Daily Show Schedule
- Kids Story Time - 10am
- Morning Otters LIVE - 10am
- Tortoise LIVE - 10am
- Morning Elephants Hands On - 10.30am
- Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors - 12pm
- Elephants LIVE - 1pm
- Koalas LIVE - 1pm
- Otters LIVE - 1.30pm
- Afternoon Crocs LIVE! - 2.30pm
- Afternoon Elephants Hands On - 3pm
- Birds of Prey LIVE - 3pm
- Afternoon Otters LIVE - 3.30pm
Australia Zoo is located on Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, Sunshine Coast, approximately a one hour drive north of Brisbane.
Getting to Australia Zoo
Travel on the Bruce Highway, take the Steve Irwin Way exit and follow the signs.
Catch the train from Central Station, Brisbane to Beerwah and a FREE courtesy coach will collect you from the Beerwah train station.
Daily day tour and coach transfers operate from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Go to the Day Tours category.
Australia Zoo Coach pickup service from the Sunshine Coast
Pick ups are available for only $5 return from 11 locations around the Sunshine Coast from Noosa to Mooloolaba. Proceeds from this service go towards Australia Zoo Conservation Projects. Bus times are:
- 8:10am Noosaville - Noosaville Lions Park bus stop (Gympie Terrace)
- 8:15am Noosaville - Cnr William Street & Noosa Parade
- 8:30am Noosa Heads - Cnr Noosa Parade & Hastings Street (Transit Centre)
- 8:50am Coolum - David Low Way (near Coolum Surf Club, under the sea theme)
- 9:10am Maroochydore - Cnr of First Ave & George St (back/side of Maroochydore RSL)
- 9:15am Alexandra Headlands - Bus Stop (in front of Skate Bowl near Alexandra Headlands Surf Club)
- 9:20am Mooloolaba - River Esplanade Bus Stop (opposite Sailport Apartments, in front of park)
- 10:00am arrives at Australia Zoo
- Coach departs from Australia Zoo at 4pm
To view a Map of Australia Zoo click here
9am - 5pm 7 days a week. Closed Christmas Day 25 December and open from 1.30pm to 5.30pm ANZAC Day 25 April.
What to bring
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain Poncho
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
What _NOT to Bring When Visiting Australia Zoo_
- Domestic Animals
- Your own animal food. Please feed our wildlife the correct food and do not bring your own food. Animal food is available from the Kids Zoo and Kids Shop
- Free car parking
- EFTPOS and ATMs
- Parents' nursing rooms
- Toddler seats in bathroom stalls for parents' convenience
- FREE rides, including a jumping castle and teacup ride
- Two shaded playgrounds
- Drinking fountains
- Phone card and coin-operated telephones
Food and Drink
- The Feeding Frenzy Foodcourt has many different specialised outlets which include burgers, take-away, fresh sandwiches and salads, coffee, cakes and a scrumptuous ice-cream parlour
- Alcohol is not permitted anywhere within Australia Zoo
- Food and drink can be taken into the Zoo
- BBQ's are not available to ensure the safety of animals
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Tickets valid 6 months from purchase date
- Pensioner/Student rate available to international guests